GNB’s Bank-To-Bank Manager now makes it easier than ever for customers to transfer funds from another institution to their accounts at Greenville National Bank. Whether you’re transferring funds to a deposit account, such as a checking or savings, making a loan payment or paying on your GNB Visa credit card, Bank-To-Bank Manager is the solution for you.
With Bank-To-Bank Manager, you can sign in to view, pay and manage your single or recurring payments. For a quick payment, you can eliminate signing in by simply choosing the “Quick Pay” option. Your transfer will be completed and posted to your Greenville National Bank account within 1-2 business days. This means no more lines to stand in, no more checks to write and no more waiting for your check to arrive by mail. Besides the convenience that Bank-To-Bank Manager offers, the best part about this product is……it’s FREE!
Bank-To-Bank Manager application has been certified for use with the following multi-browsers and platforms:
- Mozilla FireFox for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) for Windows 7 and Vista (Note: IE9 is not compatible with any versions of Windows prior to Windows Vista)
- Safari for Mac OSX
- Google Chrome for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
Customers will also need to provide the following information:
- Name on Account
- ABA/Routing Number (from which the funds are being withdrawn)
- Account Number (from which the funds are being withdrawn)
- Account/Loan Number (to which GNB account that funds are being deposited/payment)
- E-mail Address
For questions regarding Bank-To-Bank Manager, please call one of our representatives at 937-548-1114.
Already have an account, log in below or at the top right corner of the screen.