Greenville National Bank's Customer Payment Portal (CPP) now makes it easier than ever for businesses, nonprofits and other organizations to accept online payments or donations.
What is Customer Payment Portal? This new payment solution is the ideal tool for business customers that do not have access to, or a need for, shopping cart functionality, but still want to enhance their online revenue stream or donations. The payment portal offers a unique URL address that is linked to your company's website allowing you to accept payments and donations. With a minimal amount of technical work required, this portal can be customized for each of your business' needs.
The Customer Payment Portal gives your customers, clients or members the ability to make payments/donations to any of your accounts. These secure payments can be in the form of a one-time (Quick Pay or One-Time Payment) transaction or as a recurring transaction. When your customer clicks the "Submit Payment" button, their payment will then be processed and the funds are in your bank account within 1-2 business days.
In order for customers to make a payment/donation, they will need to provide the following information:
- Name on Account
- ABA/Routing Number (from which the funds are being withdrawn)
- Account Number (from which the funds are being withdrawn)
- Account (to which account that funds are being deposited)
- E-Mail Address
The Customer Payment Portal provides businesses the ability to:
- Generate transactions and event reports (current & historical)
- Research transactions (current & historical)
- Edit transactions (correct, future date and/or void)
- Contact Greenville National Bank Support for all CPP needs
Customer Payment Portal application has been certified for use with the following multi-browsers and platforms:
- Mozilla FireFox for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) for Windows 7 and Vista (Note: IE9 is not compatible with any versions of Windows prior to Windows Vista)
- Safari for Mac OSX
- Google Chrome for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
Call one of our CPP representatives today to see how Greenville National Bank's Customer Payment Portal can benefit your business.
Please ask to speak to Amy or Nellie at (937) 548-1114.